20 gift ideas for the special man in your life:
1: Shaving Kits- This has got to be the #1 gift. Body wash kits are great as well. He will love it!
2: Tools- A Guy can never have to many! I’m sure someone at your local hardware store can help you choose if your unsure.
3: Video Games/Assessories- ←Pretty much explains it’s self! I’m sure your man has already been begging for a new game!
4: PARTY ANIMAL-Miller High Life Beer Pouch Hoodie, http://www.wearyourbeer.com only $39.95!!!
Perfect hoodie for your party animal!
5. Romantic Dinner- Cook your man something he loves!
Don’t forget desert! Chocolate dipped strawberrys are very romantic and sexy!
6. Playlist/CD- Music always sets the mood! Make a CD or a Playlists of all the songs you two listen too.
7. Lids- Get your man a gift card to Lids. Lids is a hat store! They have all kinds of hats and sizes. Let him sport the teams he loves!
8. Cologne- Men love to smell good, Just like we do.
These can be customized just for your man!
10. Sports Tickets- Men love sports! Get 2 tickets to one his favorite games.
11. Shoes- Get him that nice pair of Jordan’s he’s wanted for awhile
12. Liquor Gift Boxes- These are great. I’ve seen some that come with his favorite liquor and two glasses with it! These are really cool.
13. Bedroom Makeover- Surprise your man with a sexy bedroom makeover for a night in. Candles, flower peddles, sexy games and slow music!
Don’t forget to wear something sexy!
14. TV/DVD- Get him a season of his favorite TV shows or his favorite movies.
15. IPod/Mp3- Music is something everyone likes. Buy him one and put music on it for him.
16. Gadgets or Electronics- Any Gadget/ Electronic your man wants to make his life a easier.
17. Card- write something special from your heart inside the card. This is truly something special.
18.Hobbies Gifts- If your man is into sports, a Jersey would be good. If he loves to workout, a bike would be great. If your man loves to hunt, a pocket knife will be excellent. Whatever he likes to do, help him do it!
19. Man Cave- Get him something that will go perfect in his man cave. Neon light signs, Bar stools, Pool table or a Dart boards. Whatever he needs to make it complete!
20. Surround Sound- That big screen he bought just isn’t complete. Let him feel like he’s at the movies all the time!
Thank you for reading my blog!
I hope this has helped you decide what to get your man for Valentine’s Day!
I also wrote a blog for all the men to help you decide what to get your girl for Valentine’s Day!